There’s no escaping the fact that there are fees to be paid whenever people get involved with the law. However, we do everything we can to make those costs manageable so that you can try to get your matters resolved without worrying unduly about the expense. Please see the links below for some of our fees:
- All fees are subject to VAT at the rate in force at the time of billing.
- In many cases there are court fees or other third party fees (Land Registry, Revenue etc.) These are known as disbursements. We have indicated as far as possible where these might arise.
- On any matter, we offer a free initial consultation.
- Please note that all estimated costs assume there are no unusual complications arising during the course of the matter.
- We offer ‘out of hours’ appointments, home visits and initial interviews all at no extra cost.